Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grades have been announced on portal!

I have uploaded your grades in the CMS for section I and III .  You can check your results on the portal. No phone calls will be entertained in this regard.

Please note that 13 quizzes that you took are contracted as three quizzes: 1,2,3,4 forming quizz one, 5,6,7,8 forming quizz two, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 forming quizz three. Each quizz weighs 6 marks and two best readings have been selected. Thus overall grading plan and weightage remain intact but results show improvement.


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.

    Shop Towel

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!


    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work


    UK Education Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.


    Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete